All 19 art Reviews

This is very white ! This is very white !

Quel crevard sérieux.
Mais toi aussi t'es un crevard naturel . Donc vous allez bien ensemble. O3O

Huhuehueheueheu °v°

Markiplier Selfie, PewDiePie Photobombing Markiplier Selfie, PewDiePie Photobombing

Super nice !
Love them as well ! OAO

AniLover16 responds:

Thanks :D

[LoL] Arcade Akali [LoL] Arcade Akali

NKsfdllsdDSGQFDGe OAO
(●´∀`)ノ♡ un nouveau desssin ~
La compo' est trop cool !

I made this because of recent events... I made this because of recent events...

So damn true.
Mostly on newgrounds... *sigh * There is so many awesome artists here and there is only boobies/nsfw artworks high-lighted/frontpaged in the art section . 8A8
Sex sells.

WooleyWorld responds:

I took a screenshot of the art section once and it was 8 tits out of 10 pieces.
It can be disheartening, to be sure. Especially to the newer animators and artists.

Through the garden Through the garden

"make it gayier" That is a strange word..xD what does that mean?

Maybe accentuating things in his expression /gesture ) for looking more " boy-ish " . Yes. but gayier is not the word the most appropriate for your lovely character . 8A8
he actually looks pretty cool like this, but he just need more boy details (mostly the eyes. We can't see his body, only his expression make feel it's too feminine because of his eyelashes. )

( Dunno why but this prairing remind me two characters from Lupin the 3rd (Zenigata and Oscar ) Oscar is a very feminine guy and play with to usurpate the identity of girl characters. He's really awesome and have a deep story ! )
Don't be afraid to have a feminine character as a boy ;O; it can be a story choice . )

Anyway, this drawing is gorgeous, i wish i could see more of this prairing (and also more of the story )
Good luck !

P-cate responds:

the "gayer" thing was a joke lmao. Im not changing anything xDDD. Not the eyeslashes, not the face, nothing, because i like it like that c:.

Thank you for the comments!, i really appreciate it <3. Im glad you like my art.

[EEE] What am i doing here? - Rana in Osanne [EEE] What am i doing here? - Rana in Osanne

DaaAAaah j'aaadore ce persOooOO!

T'aurais pas encore amélioré ta colo' ? ಠ_ಠ ça a l'air plus "smooth" ,c'est vraiment très joli !

Ephyse responds:

"améliorer" c'est pas le mot, j'test des trucs xD

[EEE] Undisclosed Breath [EEE] Undisclosed Breath

D'habitude j'aime pas ce style ''je colore directement par dessus un dessin scanné " mais quand c'est toi, ça rends furieusement bien ;O; !
bruh ...et ces couleurs. JEEEZ. tu veux me rendre jalouse? 8A8

Espèce de BFRMrkgmdFGMfsdGKNdks ! >:'^3

[EEE] Osanne - Ville Insonore [EEE] Osanne - Ville Insonore

Bouhouhou..c tro bô. (●´∀`)ノ♡
:è :é :è

The golden player The golden player

yes another frontpaged for you ! OwO you derserve it so SO much again!
really nice art composition , your art style is truly amazing !

P-cate responds: